7 Axioms of Happiness
- Happiness is a possibility for everyone.
- Happiness is a choice everyone can make.
- Happiness is the universal right of every person.
- Forgive unhappy people for they are still on their path to Happiness.
- No one has the right to take away the Happiness of another; to do so is the greatest insult to Happiness.
- The Happiest have the responsibility to encourage and assist the unhappy on their path to Happiness.
- It is not for us to decide what will bring someone else to their Happiness; everyone is on an individual journey.